LMR Coaching, LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.adhdjobsquad.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Age 16 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online
Kajabi uses the following cookies on the Site:
|_kjb_session||Kajabi session cookie||Tracks your active admin session so you don’t need to re-login|
|kjba||Kajabi affiliate token||Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase|
|_abv||Admin bar hidden||Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden|
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at email@example.com with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: email@example.com
Via regular mail:
LMR Coaching, LLC
7050 W. Palmetto Park Road
Suite 15-295 Boca Raton, FL 33433
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at:
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: September 7, 2020
By entering into an ADHD Job Squad subscription (“Membership”) with LMR Coaching LLC, d/b/a ADHD Job Squad, (collectively “LMR Coaching”), You agree that the following terms and conditions shall form a binding contract between You and LMR Coaching, (the “Agreement”). You acknowledge that you have read, agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- Membership and Fees. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and agree that by joining the Membership with either a Essentials or Premium Subscription, You authorize LMR Coaching to charge Your credit card, Pay Pal account or to accept payment in any other method used by LMR Coaching as payment for Your subscription in the Membership. You may cancel at any time. However, once paid, You understand that monthly Membership fees are non-refundable. Should You terminate this Agreement pursuant to section 5 herein after paying a yearly Membership fee, LMR Coaching shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether You will be entitled to a refund with regard to the remaining Membership fee, if any. You understand and agree that LMR Coaching may, at any time and in its sole discretion, amend this Agreement, change the content of the Membership and/or subscription rights and may discontinue the Membership and related subscription altogether without liability.
- Ownership of Membership Material and Release. You agree that all materials and information provided to You by LMR Coaching and/or the Membership, including but not limited to third party materials, are LMR Coaching’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belonging solely and exclusively to LMR Coaching, and may be used by You only as authorized by LMR Coaching. You also agree that copying, recording in any form of media, reproduction, distribution and/or sale of these materials is strictly prohibited without LMR Coaching’s written consent.
You understand that as part of Your Membership, you may take part in group events, including, but not limited to, group chats or group meetings. These events may not be recorded by You. However, You give LMR Coaching permission to record You, and You hereby knowingly and voluntarily grant LMR Coaching the irrevocable right and permission to use Your voice, image, likeness, information, photographs and/or recordings for use in any form of media, including, but not limited to, videos, websites and in publications, promotional flyers, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose (collectively “Media”) without compensation to You. You also agree to waive the right to approve the Media, and You agree that the Media and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of LMR Coaching.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LMR Coaching, its members, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, speakers and/or agents from any and all claims, demands, suits, expenses, costs, reasonable attorney fees, judgments, or other charges incurred by LMR Coaching as a result of Your use of the Membership or Your breach of Your obligations hereunder. In addition, You agree to not hold LMR Coaching responsible and covenant not to sue LMR Coaching for any actions or results created as a direct result of advice given by LMR Coaching and/or through the Membership.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LMR COACHING BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, subject to section 1 herein, and by providing prior written notice to LMR Coaching. LMR Coaching may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without cause and without liability by providing written notice to You.
- No Representations or Warranties. You acknowledge and agree that LMR Coaching has made every reasonable effort to accurately represent the ADHD Job Squad Membership site and its content, and that LMR Coaching does not assume and hereby disclaims liability for any errors on the site or in the content. You further acknowledge and agree that LMR Coaching does not guarantee any results the Member may achieve, nor is LMR Coaching responsible for the results achieved from Your use of the Membership site. You further acknowledge and agree that (1) no representations or warranties have been made to You and You are not relying upon any representations or warranties, regarding the outcome or results of Your participation in or use of the Membership; (2) You acknowledge and agree that any resources provided to You through the Membership or LMR Coaching, including without limitation, information provided by LMR Coaching or any third party, are not medical, financial or legal advising, estate planning, nor any other type of professional counseling, and if You determine that You need counseling, You agree that it is Your responsibility to seek the assistance of a licensed and/or qualified professional related to Your specific needs; and (3) all advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, have no effect in this Agreement and are hereby superseded by this Agreement. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that LMR Coaching does not endorse and hereby disclaims any liability for any resources or information provided to Members by third parties.
LMR Coaching may, but is not required to offer an affiliate program (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliates”). You agree that although LMR Coaching may allow Affiliates to offer their products and/or services herein that LMR Coaching is not endorsing or recommending any of Affiliates’ products and/or services, and that purchase or use in any way by You of any Affiliates’ products and/or services is solely at Your own risk.
- Participation. LMR Coaching encourages open participation by all Members in order to have success. LMR Coaching will never intentionally share Your personal information with any outside service or business, but You acknowledge that Your participation in the activities or discussions in the community/chat section cannot be totally private, nor can LMR Coaching control what other Members do. You agree to respect the privacy of other Members. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, You also agree that LMR Coaching may terminate Your Membership immediately, in its sole discretion and without liability, should You be rude, disrespectful or disruptive, including, but not limited to making, threatening, racist, discriminatory, harassing or offensive remarks, or if You in any way impair the participation of other Members or Membership speakers.
- General Provisions.
- Assignment. You shall not assign any of Your rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of LMR Coaching.
- Notice. All notices required to be given under this Agreement must be given in writing. Such notices shall be deemed to have been given when delivered in person, or three (3) days after being sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, postage pre-paid, or upon delivery by reputable overnight courier, all delivery charges pre-paid, and addressed as follows: If to LMR Coaching: LMR Coaching LLC, 7050 W. Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 15-295, Boca Raton, Florida 33433, Attention: Lynn Miner-Rosen. If to You: at the address supplied when applying for membership.
- Publicity/ Use of Name. You agree that you will not, without the prior written consent of LMR Coaching, use in advertising, publicity or otherwise the name of LMR Coaching or ADHD Job Squad.
- Dispute Resolution. Each Party agrees that in the event a dispute should arise under this Agreement or relating in any manner hereto, the Parties shall first endeavor to resolve their dispute by good faith negotiations between or among the Parties. In the event the Parties are unable to resolve the matter, the Parties agree to mediate their dispute within thirty (30) days after the dispute initially arose, using a third party mediator.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Waiver of Jury Trial. This Agreement shall be governed and construed by and under the laws of the State of Florida. In the event the Parties are unable to mediate their dispute to a satisfactory resolution, the Parties agree that the state or federal courts in Palm Beach County, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any claims or disputes between the Parties arising out of or related to this Agreement. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION PROCEEDINGS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY WAIVES AND SURRENDERS SUCH PARTY’S RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AND AGREES THAT SUCH LITIGATION SHALL BE TRIED TO A JUDGE SITTING ALONE AS THE TRIER OF BOTH FACT AND LAW, IN A BENCH TRIAL, WITHOUT A JURY.
- Survival. Unless and to the extent otherwise specified herein, all terms of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond its termination, remain in effect until fulfilled, and apply to respective successors and assigns.
- Force Majeure. With the exception of Your payment obligations, if performance hereunder is prevented, restricted or interfered with by any act or condition whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of a Party, including, but not limited to, third party service providers necessary for LMR Coaching to provide the Membership, the Party so affected, upon giving prompt notice to the other Party, shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction or interference.
- Waiver. The waiver by LMR Coaching of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach or default of the same or any other provision.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement supersedes, and the terms of this Agreement govern, any prior agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.